Syntax error(short dump) when starting workflows in new system

Khanna, Manish manish.khanna at amd.com
Fri Jan 26 05:55:32 EST 2007

Hi.

I need to setup an IDES for workflows. I've carried out the automatic
customizing part successfully. However when I tried to run a demo
workflow (absence notification) it ended in a short dump.

I tried other templates also but all resulted in short dump.

Any idea what could be missing..

ERROR ANALYSIS

The following syntax error occurred in the program
CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_LOCAL==========CP :

"You can only define attributes in the PUBLIC, PROTECTED or PRIVATE sec"

Error in ABAP application program.

The current ABAP program "CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_FACTORY========CP" had to be
terminated because one of the statements could not be executed.

This is probably due to an error in the ABAP program.

System details:

SAP Release.............. "620"

SAP kernel............... "640"

Program............. "CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_FACTORY========CP"

Screen.............. "SAPMSSY1 3004"

Row of screen....... 2

SAP_BASIS   620   0038  SAPKB62038  SAP Basis Component

SAP_ABA     620   0038  SAPKA62038  Cross-Application Component

Information on where error occurred:

The termination occurred in the ABAP program
"CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_FACTORY========CP"  in "CREATE_BY_WIHEADER".
The main program was "SAPMSSY1 ".

The termination occurred in line 0 of the source code of the (Include)
program " "of the source code of program " " (when calling the editor
00).