WF Help Multiple PO Release

Aditya V adityavarrier at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 23:30:36 EST 2007

Hi Shalini,
well first you require to run the program in background RSWUWFML2
or either create a copy of this program ZRSWUWFML2 and modify the code as per your requirement and run it in background. this program would pick the workitem from SAP Inbox and send it to Outlook.
In Outlook user would receive a executable of workitem which he/she can db-click and take him to SAP system .
now inorder to take him to a particular transaction, you need to create a shortcut of your SAP system in your Logon Pad .
Check it and reply if it works,

Aditya

              ¤~¤~GoD bLeSs YoU aLL~¤~¤