Processing Workitems from UWL

Dixit, Ravi Ravi.Dixit at au.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 22 19:00:28 EST 2007

Dear All

We are in the process of developing a custom recruitment solution which
will allows users to raise such requests on EP(MSS) and then route these
through an approval hierarchy. We are not using the ISR framework for
this.

My problem is with the work item in the UWL. I am currently able to
launch the custom (JavaWD) form and also update container elements back
into the workitem but have so far been unable to 'Complete' the workitem
and continue with the rest of the workflow.

I am using SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE before which I use
SAP_WAPI_WRITE_CONTAINER.

The status being returned by SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE seems to be
incorrect - it is STARTED rather than COMPLETE (?). I have also tried
setting the status though the work item COMPLETEs, the workflow is still
in limbo and does not continue to the next step.

Am I missing something? We are on ECC5.0 and portal is on EP 7.0.

Basically the problem I have is when the work item is executed in the
UWL, I am unable to continue with the rest of the workflow.....if there
a job I am missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Ravi

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Limited, ABN 19 001 011 427. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank you.