WF Help Multiple PO Release

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:10:21 EST 2007

Thank you Dave always a pleasure hearing from you.
Thank you Aditya although I haven tried "now inorder to take him to a
particular transaction, you need to create a shortcut of your SAP system in
your Logon Pad ."  I will definitely try it and let you know.

I will also follow this thread to see if there is a solution to your
original problem, as it will definitely be a problem for me as well.

Thanks
Shalini