agent determination

Tom Peou tompeou at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 05:31:26 EST 2007

Hi Yifat,

There are a number of ways to perform this agent determination.
The simplest option is to create a "Role" by "Responsibility" through PFAC.
Identify how you would determine the relevant VP for each work item (eg.
through company code, org unit, etc) and use this as your "Container
Element" in the Role.
Under "Responsibilities", create a "Responsibility" and enter the value
(single value, range or multiple vlaues) for the container (or containers)
specified.
Now assign the VP (via responsibility, user ID, personnel number, etc) to
that responsibility.
Now you can create other "Responsibilities" for the other 2 VP's.

Another option is to create an "Attribute" in your business object
to determine the VP according to the logic you specify. This requires good
ABAP knowledge, but some good FM's to use are
RH_GET_ACTORS, RH_GET_STRUCTURE. The agent will be instantiated immediately
when the Workflow is triggered (if you created this attribute under the the
Key Business Object of course).

Play around with those two ideas for the meantime and see how you go.

Hope that helps.
Tom

 ------------------------------

Hello!
I created a WS with my own organizational plan.
In my organizational plan, i have 3 human resources vice presidents.
I need to send the WI to the relevant VP.
What is the best way to determine it?

regards
yifat

Yifat Bar