Responding to a cancelled workflow

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:58:09 EST 2007

Bonjour Claude
Although I am not conversant with the Leave Request Workflow I can respond
to your inital question.
To start a new workflow for an existing you need to trigger the event again
using the Object (in ur case its a Leave Request)
Use T-Code SWUE specify the bsuiness object, the event and your object ID,
subsequently hit on the Create Event button from the top menu.
Works like a charm in Basis 6.4 -R/3 4.6.

Shalini