SWEHR3 transaction

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 16:36:52 EST 2007

Hi All,

We have a requirement, where the automatic forwarding needs to be
enabled for a user, when the PA0105 infotype, subtype 0010 is updated
with email address. This needs to be done without any manual
intervention.

I had made the necessary config in the SWEHR3 transaction (screenshot
attached), for the infotype 0105, I have attached the custom function
module calling the program RSSOADM0 behind the transaction SO36. This
works fine when the subtype is created/updated/deleted in PA30
transaction.

But in our system, IT0105 data is coming from another system, where an
Inbound ALE updates the data in the PA0105 table, but when this
happens the custom function module is not at all called, I had put
breakpoint and check whether it is stopping, but it doesnt.

Can someone pls let me know whether inbound ALE processing doesnt
trigger the config in SWEHR3 transaction and call the custom function
module.

Any pointers to this, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ananth