Workflow start condition

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Tue Feb 27 17:22:42 EST 2007

Glauco,

If you are using an event to filter the start of a workflow, it only makes sense that the event would have to allow a path to the object which has the attributes that you wish to filter on.  For instance.. we have a workflow that starts when a person in hired, the event we trigger off of is BasicPay.Created.  We filter on many attributes of the Employeet object which we can access because we added Employeet as an attribute of BasicPay.
Perhaps you could do an event trace to determine what event is occuring when creating the Nota Fiscal.  I am not familiar with this transaction.  Custom workflow development generally involves a lot of time investigating the processes, sources of data, transactions and the data itself.

Best Wishes,
Sherie

Sherie Munday
Workflow Developer/Analyst