Workflow start condition

Glauco Kubrusly glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br
Mon Feb 26 14:52:39 EST 2007

Ok, everybody!

  But, how populate this attribute so it  be used on start condition ?
  Because the WF is called by the j1b1 standard transaction that don't fill up it to me.

  att,
  Glauco

×¨×•× ×Ÿ פוקס <ronenf at paz.co.il> escreveu:
      Hi
  1. You should create start conditions in DEV and transport them to QA + PROD like any other development
  2. All attributes must be defined at the business object level first in order to use them in the start condition.
  hope this helps.
  cheers
  ronen