How to implement Badi for Wrkflow in SRM

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 10:41:27 EST 2007

Hi

We want to use Workflow Template WS14500015(Item Level N step Approval for shopping Cart). This Workflow uses a BADI to determine the Approvers. Can anyone tell me how to implement the BADI and how this BADI will be linked to the Workflow Template?. I have also checked that we can use the same BADI for WS14000145. Is it possible to provide me the way to implement this BADI and link it with Workflow.

Thanks
Arghadip

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.