How to implement Badi for Wrkflow in SRM

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Feb 27 14:14:14 EST 2007

Hi Arghadip,

SAP provides a couple of simple examples of the code you would need to
implement in the BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI.  Basically, you would use TX
SE19 to create an implementation of the above BADI.  Then you need to
fill the BADI with your custom code to determine who the approvers are
(and in what cases) for each document.  The code inside the BADI is
invoked automagically, thru BUS4101 - NextDynamicApproverGet, I believe.

We ended up not using the BADI itself, but modelled our workflows on
WS14000145 - similar methodology.  I am sure if you search the SAP-WUG
archives, or SDN, you will find more info on this BADI.

Regards,
Sue
arghadip kar wrote:
> Hi
>
> We want to use Workflow Template WS14500015(Item Level N step Approval
> for shopping Cart). This Workflow uses a BADI to determine the
> Approvers. Can anyone tell me how to implement the BADI and how this
> BADI will be linked to the Workflow Template?. I have also checked that
> we can use the same BADI for WS14000145. Is it possible to provide me
> the way to implement this BADI and link it with Workflow.
>
> Thanks
> Arghadip

> Get your own web address.
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49678/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL>
> Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business. <
> http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49678/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL>

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory