Resolution Rule Problem

Stéphane Bailleul bailleul_s at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 10:11:06 EST 2007

Hi All,

I am using a workflow from the Portal, the workflow happens in R3 4.7

There are two tasks ( general task) with rule to find the agent and marked as advance with dialog.
The first rule 91000049 has with our test data user A  as a result
The second rule 91000048 has with our test data user B as a result

When user A receives the first workitem in his UWL inbox and approves it, he then jump directly to the screen of the second workitem.
The workflow log indicates him has the receiver of the item while the rule tested separetly is showing user B.

This does not happen within our test system but in our quality system.
Do you think that this could be due to the advance with Dialog flag ? And do you have an idea as why the two systems could react differently ?

Cheers and thanks for your answers

Stephane