Resolution Rule Problem

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Tue Feb 27 14:37:38 EST 2007

Stephane,
The advance with dialog flag is not the problem for certain.  There are a few possibilities.  Rules are client dependant, so make sure that when you test the rules, you are testing in the same system, same client.  Another possibility is that the rule for the second step is failing for some reason (usually binding), and thus is sending the task to all possible recipients.  If you do not check the box for "Terminate if Rule Resolution without Result", then all possible recipients will receive the work item.
Best Wishes,
Sherie

Sherie Munday
Workflow Developer/ Analyst