Workflow not working after upgrade to SRM 5.0

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Fri Feb 9 08:42:40 EST 2007

Hi Shalini,

I would check to see how this user was created in your SRM system...
Does this error occur with all users, or this one particular user ? Was
this user there prior to your upgrade ?  Check with your SRM folks about
  some 'User' transactions, such as:
BBP_CHECK_USERS
BBP_USERS_CHECK
USERS_GEN

I am not recommending that you run these transactions, but your SRM
folks will know more about whether they can correct the user before they
start casting stones at workflow.

Regards,
Sue
Shalini Sabnani wrote:
> Hello Folks
> We have recently upgraded from EBP 3.0 to SRM 5.0 and R/3 4.6c to ECC 6.00.
> In SRM 5.0 I have set up the workflow environment (SWU3), validated that
> my events, workflows, start conditions, RFC's etc are active.
> The problem is, my user cannot save a $4.00 Shopping Cart  ( or any
> value SC) he gets an error message "No Workflow found, please contact
> system administrator."He can put the SC on hold.
>  I used that SC which is on hold to trigger event "BUS2121-SAVED"
> externally using t-code SWUE, the message I get is:
>
> "Business partner 36884 does not exist" . BP 36884 is the user who
> created the SC.
>
> Any ideas why I cannot trigger workflow for a SC created by this USER ?
>
> Thanks for your help..
> Upgraded (Shalini...)

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer