Workflow not working after upgrade to SRM 5.0

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:11:16 EST 2007

Thanks Sue .. thiis exactly my doubt too.
The user in questions and actually all users I have were replicated from the
then R/3 4.6C (now ECC 6.0) system. When you did the upgrade were you forced
the refresh the org from your backend system... ??
Meanwhile, I will definitely forward the T-Code to my SRM functional folks
and get back to you.

Thanks
Shalini