Workflow not starting from Message

Tainsh, Stuart Stuart.Tainsh at atosorigin.com
Fri Feb 2 11:11:23 EST 2007

Hi PB,
By clicking-on the long-text I don't see a 'Start Workflow' button.

I thought that the Create Workflow from raising a Message Wizard enabled
WF's to be triggered when a message is raised. No Triggering Event is
created in the WF Template only CONTAINER Elements for the Message
details - so not sure how the WF starts.

Regards,
Stuart.