Agent Assignment

Stevens, Seth Seth.Stevens at anadarko.com
Thu Feb 1 17:20:35 EST 2007

I agree with Kjetil.  You don't want the hassle of maintaining your own
org chart and it is unlikely HR will will perform the dual maintenance
for you, same goes for rules.  Any tweaking that has to be done to the
HR information will be time well spent in the long run, especially as
you develop more workflows.

I also like Jake's suggestions assuming you can fulfill your
requirements with roles alone.

Hope our opinions help and good luck with the workflows.

--Seth