Completion by purchaser workflow

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:00:29 EST 2007

No suresh, I'm not sure if the shopping cart workflow would behave that way. What you're referring to is a multi level parallel subworkflow, which creates parallel subworkflow work items in user inboxes and the
main workflow gets completed only when all parallel worklfows get completed. The Shopping cart workflow might need to change.

Regards,
Vijay

Subject: Completion by purchaser workflowDate: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:29:37 +0530From: Suresh.PS at cognizant.comTo: sap-wug at mit.edu

Hi,

We are using SRM 5.0 and we are using workflow WS14000044 for shopping cart completion process. This workflow is shopping cart based and it sends only one work item to the relevant purchasers. When one of the purchaser completes any one item, the work item gets vanished from others inbox.

 Our requirement is item based and we want to send separate work item to each purchaser so that when one completes the work item, the others still have it in their inbox. Is there any workflow which supports this functionality?

Regards
P.S.Suresh

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.