Completion by purchaser workflow

Suresh.PS@cognizant.com Suresh.PS at cognizant.com
Mon Dec 10 03:59:37 EST 2007

Hi,

We are using SRM 5.0 and we are using workflow WS14000044 for shopping
cart completion process. This workflow is shopping cart based and it
sends only one work item to the relevant purchasers. When one of the
purchaser completes any one item, the work item gets vanished from
others inbox.

 Our requirement is item based and we want to send separate work item to
each purchaser so that when one completes the work item, the others
still have it in their inbox. Is there any workflow which supports this
functionality?

Regards

P.S.Suresh

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.