WF via Start Forms - How to distinguish different forms

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Mon Dec 10 03:32:00 EST 2007

Hi WUG'ers!

I have created a custom WF based on a start form. Its about G/L account
creation. Therefore I created a ddic structure which holds all data of a
gl account:

In the first approval step, the form which is used to start the workflow
should be used to DISPLAY the data (and, if rejected, to edit the data).
My question is: How can I distinguish which workflow step calls the form
so I can set the dynpro fields editable or output only...

Unfortunately I found nothing helpful on help.sap.com. Also, BIT600 and
BIT601 didn't help me :)
I saw differences in sy-title, but I assume there's a better way... I am
on ERP2005 (BASIS 700, SP12)

kind regards,
Christian Wallner
AT&S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik AG
Legal form | Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft
Registered office | Sitz: Fabriksgasse 13, 8700 Leoben, Austria
Commercial Register Number | Firmenbuchnummer: FN 55638 x, Landesgericht Leoben

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.