Difference between Amount Release and Account Assignment Approval

Mark Peterson markpeterson.sap at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:28:18 EST 2007

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.
We just want an overall approval and we don't want two separate approvals.
And I'm bit confused about which one would do the job, though both the
approval subworkflows use the same method RELEASE of FIPP for account
assignment approval and amount release approval.

The approvers are stored in a Ztable with the following data in it

Client
Company Code
Currency
Requester
Document Type - eg. KR, KG
Amount
Level
Approver

and we want the approvers to be fetched from this table that can be
maintained by an administrator.

Thanks,
Mark