Difference between Amount Release and Account Assignment Approval

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Dec 11 09:03:32 EST 2007

Hello Mark,

It is quite possible to require to separate approvals, this depends on how
you organisation works. Amount release equates to "are we getting our
money's worth?". Account assignment approval is more a case of "can we book
this against our Christmas party budget?".

 as you can see, these are a totally different questions and can easily
require different people to answer.

As far as a z-table is concerned, I would consider that a last resort. Have
you considered rules or using the org structure? Perhaps if you explain what
you are trying to accomplish someone may have done something similar or we
can give you more input on that.

Cheers,

Mike