Non decimal currency in workflow inbox

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Dec 6 02:39:59 EST 2007

Hi,

I think you'll have to create a new virtual attribute on the deviated object for BUS2081, e.g.  TotalAmount_text
As you cannot connect an Amount-field to the Currency-field, the workflow system cannot use the correct currency (as in the statement WRITE...TO....CURRENCY cur.) and will always use a 2-decimal-currency instead.

To avoid such problems, define your amount-field as pure character, length 17 or so. In the virtual attribute read the correct amount and use the WRITE-TO statement using the currency conversion.

If you're unfamiliar with the implementation of a sub-objecttype, system-wide delegation and virtual attribtutes, please have a search in the documentation, the mailing list here and/or the SAP-SDN.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------