Non decimal currency in workflow inbox

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 06:15:00 EST 2007

Hi Xuetang,

Please check the default settings of WF-BATCH user, since the date and
currency settings can be displayed according to that.

Another possible thing is get the user default settings from USR01 of
the manager and set the currency/date settings accordingly before
sending workitem/mail to the manager.

Regards
Ananth