Non decimal currency in workflow inbox

xuetang chen chenxuetang at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 00:37:59 EST 2007

Hi,

In my workflow, after the user enter the incoming invoice (MIRO) will send out a email with PO number, amount, currency to manager inbox, the manager will approve it.

Right now, it not worked for non decimal currencies, such JPY, KRW. for example, the amount is 1000JPY will display as 100.00 JPY in manger inbox.

I know i can use 'FWOS_CURRENCY_DECIMALS_READ' to get local currency decimal , or use write amount to field with currecny to process it in the report, but now i do not know how to process it in workflow inbox, where i should put my codes?

Thanks!