methods of work item can not work after imported support packages

xuetang chen chenxuetang at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:45:42 EST 2007

hello experts,in my workitem (activity methods Tab), before work item execution there is a method to display image in IXOS Desktop, after the work item execution there is a method to close window. after our system imported new support packages, upgrade SAP Basis Component, Cross application component from SAPKB64013 to SAPKB64018,the methods execute twice. I cannot find the reason and solution.I guess there is an inconsistent in system¡¯s time zone management, which is causing the time to execute display image and window close methods before workitem creation time.please give me your suggestions