methods of work item can not work after imported support packages

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Wed Dec 5 17:40:56 EST 2007

Hi,

Apply note 992882

* 992882 - Methods executed twice

This should help.

Regards,
Eddie

________________________________

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of xuetang chen
Sent: 05 December 05, 2007 2:46
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: methods of work item can not work after imported support
packages

hello experts,

in my workitem (activity methods Tab), before work item execution there
is a method to display image in IXOS Desktop, after the work item
execution there is a method to close window.

after our system imported new support packages, upgrade SAP Basis
Component, Cross application component from SAPKB64013 to SAPKB64018,the
methods execute twice. I cannot find the reason and solution.

I guess there is an inconsistent in system's time zone management, which
is causing the time to execute display image and window close methods
before workitem creation time.

please give me your suggestions

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live
Spaces. It's easy! Try it!
<http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.
aspx&mkt=en-us>