Text attachments converted to htm in email

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Thu Aug 16 06:02:51 EDT 2007

Hi Ramki,
Sorry if I wasn't clear - the mail is supposed to be HTML (this is the bit
that's different from all the times I've used this before).

However it now decides to convert TXT attachments created in WF to HTML as
well. To recap: What we want is HTML mail with TXT attachments.
The prob is that RAW and TXT in attachments are both converted according
to the SCOT settings for the main email.

Or at the least we'd like HTML att without silly numbers at the beginning
of each line - will log this one with SAP.

Thanks,
Mike