Text attachments converted to htm in email

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 17:02:09 EDT 2007

 Mike,

In our 6.20 system, an email with a .txt file attachment from SAPOffice to my internet email address (Lotus Notes)? comes in as a .txt attachment .

I am not sure I understood the problem.
Where are you specifying TXT?

I thought the  setting to keep to email as HTML is on the receiving side and not in SAP?

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley.