PREL ASSIGNED event won't trigger in ECC 6.0

Sue Doughty Sue.Doughty at odfl.com
Wed Aug 15 13:21:43 EDT 2007

We're currently on 4.7 upgrading to ECC 6.0.  I am in the Sandbox
testing the upgraded box.  I have a workflow that starts when the event
PREL ASSIGNED is triggered.  This happens when an image is stored in SAP
for an employee.

It works fine in 4.7, but in the upgraded box the event does not
trigger.  I've checked the configuration and workflow in the old box and
the new box and it looks the same.

Has anyone had this issue or can anyone tell me why the PREL ASSIGNED
event won't trigger in ECC 6.0?

Thank you so much.

Sue Doughty

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission. Thank you for your cooperation.