Statistics on wait times?

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Tue Aug 7 13:04:31 EDT 2007

Short update:

Since only a few responses have come in and since there is a fair amount
of variation in the results I thought I'd set up a webex/telco with the
participants to go through the results and brainstorm the conclusions.

My guess that is more interesting than a straight-forward statistical
summary anyway.

So if you haven't sent results yet but intend to before the end of the
week please let me know where you're located when you send the result so
that I can take time-zones into account.

All the best,
Alan