the survey has started: Statistics on wait times -

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Fri Aug 3 15:42:28 EDT 2007

Do not reply. If you want to take part compose a seperate mail and send
the results to
	alan.rickayzen at sap.com

BTW: I've replaced a question just in case inbox- strategy can be
correlated. And if you have several systems and are willing to complete
this for each system (e.g. SRM has a very different UI approach to CRM)
then that would be fantastic.

Here's the request to workflow administrators - if you're not one,
sorry, you won't have the authorization or expertise and can stop
reading here :-)

------------------------------

To create the statistics, you simply call transaction SWI2_DURA in a
production system and select the last-365-days interval.

Make sure the dialog flag is set (work items section) set the task
filter to TS00008267 or equivalent then press F8. This does not make
changes in the system - it simply reads the data.

Irrespective of what mail system or workflow UI you use, I'm hoping to
receive

1. Threshold values shown by the report (10%, 50%, 90%) and the average
values (wait, process, total).
You need to toggle between "threshold values" and "average values" to
get both sets of results.
Just cut and paste these from the report results.

2. Whether or not you send e-mail notifications, or even e-mail-based
approvals as in SRM.

3. Which mail client you use.

4. How must of your users access their work items (windows GUI, UWL,
ITS....).

5. Whether you have enhanced the standard SAP notification capabilities
(Kjetil did with great success).

Address to return results to:
       alan.rickayzen at sap.com

After I've summarized the data I'll destroy the raw data and send the
anonymous summary to Sue and those participating (bcc) to double-check
that it is 100% anonymous (and give participants the chance to veto) and
then Sue can post the summary here if no participant objects.

Many thanks in advance to all of you participating,

Alan  Rickayzen
SAP AG

PS: I started a little early in order to make sure it's open for all of
Jocelyn's convertees down-under and there haven't been any concerns
raised.