Delete entries from WF-BATCH outbox ?

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Aug 1 10:51:30 EDT 2007

Hi all,

We are on SRM 5.0, Support Pack 8, SAP_BASIS 700.

We are looking at OSS note 966864, 'Reorganization of data relevant to
sending of documents or the use of SAPOffice/Business Workplace'.

One thing we've noticed is that when we run this report, it shows some
130K messages selected, but only 6K documents to be deleted.  The
difference appears to be the copy of outbound messages to WF-BATCH's
outbox.   When I run the WAPI SAP_WAPI_CREATE_OUTBOX for WF-BATCH (since
I don't ever ever ever log in to WF-BATCH), the result is about 125K
messages (just over the past year).

BUT, when my Basis friend logs into WF-BATCH, he sees only 50 records in
the outbox, which is apparently confirmed by running RSSO_DELETE_PRIVATE
in test mode.

So, where are these other 124,950 records ?  And how can we delete them
?  Better yet, should we  ???

Please don't suggest a solution that includes Archiving, as this is
already a sore subject between WF + Basis and Project Management.

Thanks!
Sue
--
Susan R. Keohan