Delete entries from WF-BATCH outbox ?

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed Aug 1 12:16:06 EDT 2007

Hi Sue,
I think you mean note 966854 :)
Those are all mails sent out by workflow. Them's the ones you see in SOST
and are completely separate from the WF logs (which are the sendmail tasks
that generated them).

The reorg job will only delete expired or deleted mails. (620 here so your
setup may differ) Use SO16, tab "document org": if "presetting" is blank
then mails never expire and eat DB space for ever more. Personally I don't
see the point in keeping mails if the WF already provides a log of what
was sent.
Put in a presetting (7, 90 or 180 days or whatever) and all future docs
will have an expiry. You guessed it, the next box "Expiration" with the
Execute icon next to it will expire all existing docs older than x days.
Run your reorg afterwards and all will be happy.

Cheers,
Mike