BUS1065.REHIRED and HR_EVENT_RULES_*

Jane Simonetti JSimone at smud.org
Mon Aug 6 12:26:30 EDT 2007

You may be able to use the HR functionality of Dynamic Actions to
trigger a workflow.  Your HR Business Analyst may be familiar with
configuring Dynamic Actions.  Here is some documentation I have from
when I developed a workflow to start when an employee's group or
subgroup changes.  I'm not sure you can mix Infotypes (PA0000 and PA0001
in your case) using Dynamic Actions, but it may be worth looking into.

These 6 lines 06, 20 - 06, 25 cause the program  zwfhrtrigger,
subroutine subgroup_chg_trigger to run if the employee group (persg) or
subgroup (persk) fields changes.

Data is entered into the T588z table via the IMG.  To get to this point,
use transaction SPRO.  Then select Personnel Management > Personnel
Administration > Setting Up Procedures > Create dynamic actions.  Line
0001  06 20 is just a comment. Line 21 states that it must be a master
data change.  Line 22 checks to see if the new subgroup is not equal to
'CT' (contractor); this prevents the hiring of a contractor from
triggering the program.  Line 23 checks to see if the old employee group
is not equal to the new employee group.  Line 24 does the same for the
employee subgroup.  The '/X' at the end of those lines makes this an
'OR' condition.  So that if either of these conditions is true for the
master data then the trigger will happen.  Line 25 will trigger the
program 'ZWFHRTRIGGER', subroutine 'SUBGROUP_CHG_TRIGGER' to run if the
conditions in lines 21 - 24 are true.  Line 26 is a comment.

Jane Simonetti
Enterprise Technical Developer
Business Technology Projects
Sacramento Municipal Utility District