BUS1065.REHIRED and HR_EVENT_RULES_*

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Fri Aug 3 00:39:33 EDT 2007

Hi all,

we are in ECC 6

i have a workflow that is triggered from BUS1065.REHIRED

One of the business requirements is that the workflow should not start if
the position number entered during the Rehire action is 99999999.

The problem I am facing is that event REHIRED gets published from function
module HR_EVENT_RULES_PA0000 - infotype 0000 does not have the position
number and by the time the position is entered in infotype 0001, it is too
late.

I tried to use a check function module in the Event Linkage table, but it
didn't work because the infotype 0001 (where the position number is
entered) is not available at the time the FM is executed (because the
event gets published from infotype 0000).

So, I am thinking I will have to try to make the event REHIRED to be
published from HR_EVENT_RULES_PA0001 instead fof
HR_EVENT_RULES_PA0000...For that to work I think I will have to read all
infotypes 0001, sort them and compare the latest infotype 0001 to the
second latest infotype 0001 - the FM HR_EVENT_RULES_PA0000 compares
employment status to determine if it is REHIRED, RETIRED or COMPANYLEFT.

Any other suggestions?

Much thanks,

Cheers

Cristiana