Delete entries from WF-BATCH outbox ?

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Thu Aug 2 05:08:39 EDT 2007

Mike, Sue,

Yes, SO16 does have an effect on that, but only partially:

SapOffice documents are independent entities and the reorg job only clears
documents which are no longer referenced. A reference could be a number of
things, including a link from someone's in/outbox (SO16 expiry applies
here) or a document output in NAST, document or workflow attachment, fax,
or any workflow SOFM container element.

The 'dark folders' are probably your workflow attachments. They become
unreferenced when a WF is deleted and the next reorg job following
archiving/deletion will delete them. (Disclaimer: it's been a while since
I played with archiving so things may have changed in this area).

SOY2/3 will give you a good idea of all the stuff lurking in SapOffice.
SOY2 can be scheduled periodically, making trend analysis possible in
SOY3.

Cheers,
Mike