How to 'download' methods from a class into a file?

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Tue Aug 7 21:04:26 EDT 2007

Hi all,

we are in ECC 6.0

I wonder if anyone knows how to 'download' the methods/attributes from a
class into a file?

If I was to download a BOR into a file, I would go to SWO1, enter the
object type, go to meu path: Object Type > Print, check all boxes, and
click the Print Preview button - from the print preview screen, menu path:
Goto > List Display, then menu path: System > List > Save > Local File

Does anyone know if I can do something similar for a Class?

Much thanks and regards,

Cristiana