Read receipt for e-mails sent from a workflow

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Apr 30 07:47:33 EDT 2007

Hi Gavin,

Apart from the obvious problem already mentioned about the sender address,
this is way too unreliable to be feasible and I wouldn't waste my time on
it.

Some people set up filter rules for workflow messages, others see them in
their inbox and log on to SAP without reading the mail, others choose not
to send read receipts for any mail (customizable in outlook options).

Cheers,
Mike