Launch a workflow object in Portal...

Chantal C Spenard cspenard at ca.ibm.com
Thu Apr 26 10:02:18 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have implemented the Compensation Plan approval workflow (WS01000083)
and all the appropriate subworkflows...

Now that we have the portal installed, I would like to be able to
visualize the Compensation plan using the portal Iview that has been
created for the Compensation Plan. Since we are at 6.20 sp 60, I was using
transaction SWFVISU for Business Object  Visualization :

I have define the method of the Business object to use an Iview
visualization Type, and then I have define the name as the visualization
parameter and given the address of the Iview in the portal....

I also have re-register the work item types, but it does not work...

Could you tell me if this is the way to do this or if I will need to
develop something.

Thanks a lot for your time,
__________________________
Chantal Spénard