Fw: Workflow Utility Classes using ABAP OO (Factory Calendar Deadlines Examples)

Veit Unger veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Thu Apr 19 03:20:26 EDT 2007

Hi Abir,

you might want to read the book "practical workflow for sap" (which is
partially written by Jocelyn).
The book contains a detailed example of using factory calendars in
deadlines (actually you do not need classes, a
standard business object will do as well).

You might also try to search inside this mailing list (google with
"site:mailman.mit.edu sap-wug" plus your keywords),
since the deadline / factory calendar issue has been discussed several
times.

kind regards,
Veit

--
Dipl. WiInf. Veit Unger
-
veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Telefon: +(49) 170 914 7650
-
SerCon GmbH
Nahmitzer Damm 12 - 12277 Berlin . Germany
c/o IBM Deutschland GmbH
IBM Global Business Services

SerCon Service-Konzepte für Informations-Systeme GmbH
Geschäftsführung: Jörg Schimetzek, Bernhard Settele
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen

Abir Kundu <abir.kundu at in.ibm.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
19.04.2007 06:22
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Fw: Workflow Utility Classes using ABAP OO (Factory Calendar Deadlines
Examples)

Hi Susan,
      The document you have sent me is almost the same what is available
in
the SDN blog by Jacelyn Dart. But as I said before, I'm looking for
something called "Workflow Utility Classes using ABAP OO (Factory Calendar
Deadlines Examples), a technology white paper from 11.10.2004 by Jacelyn
Dart.
      If you or anybody have the document, please share with me.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abir Kundu
IBM India Private Limited
DLF IT Park, New Town,
P.S. Rajarhat, Distt.: 24 Parganas (N),
Kolkata 700156 , India
Board :     +91 33 400 94000[Extn : 94262]
Direct :     +91 33 400 94262
Mob   :     +91 98310 32936
----- Forwarded by Abir Kundu/India/IBM on 04/19/2007 09:43 AM -----

             Abir