Workflow Utility Classes using ABAP OO (Factory Calendar Deadlines Examples)

Abir Kundu abir.kundu at in.ibm.com
Thu Apr 19 04:46:09 EDT 2007

Hi Veit,
      I've already read "The Book" and have the deadline solution ready
with BOR object. But as I'm trying to learn ABAP OO with Workflow, I was
searching for that article. I did search the SAP-WUG archive, but was
unable to find the article.
      So anybody have that article with him, please share.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abir Kundu

Hi Abir,

you might want to read the book "practical workflow for sap" (which is
partially written by Jocelyn).
The book contains a detailed example of using factory calendars in
deadlines (actually you do not need classes, a
standard business object will do as well).

You might also try to search inside this mailing list (google with
"site:mailman.mit.edu sap-wug" plus your keywords),
since the deadline / factory calendar issue has been discussed several
times.

kind regards,
Veit

--
Dipl. WiInf. Veit Unger
-
veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Telefon: +(49) 170 914 7650
-

 SerCon GmbH
 Nahmitzer Damm 12 - 12277 Berlin . Germany
 c/o IBM Deutschland GmbH
 IBM Global Business Services

SerCon Service-Konzepte für Informations-Systeme GmbH
Geschäftsführung: Jörg Schimetzek, Bernhard Settele
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen

 Abir Kundu
 <abir.kundu at in.ibm.com>
 Sent by:                                                               To
 sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu          sap-wug at mit.edu
                                                                        cc

 19.04.2007 06:22                                                  Subject
                                  Fw: Workflow Utility Classes using ABAP
                                  OO (Factory Calendar Deadlines
      Please respond to           Examples)
    "SAP Workflow Users'
  Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi Susan,
     The document you have sent me is almost the same what is available in
the SDN blog by Jacelyn Dart. But as I said before, I'm looking for
something called "Workflow Utility Classes using ABAP OO (Factory Calendar
Deadlines Examples), a technology white paper from 11.10.2004 by Jacelyn
Dart.
     If you or anybody have the document, please share with me.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abir Kundu
IBM India Private Limited
DLF IT Park, New Town,
P.S. Rajarhat, Distt.: 24 Parganas (N),
Kolkata 700156 , India
Board :     +91 33 400 94000[Extn : 94262]
Direct :     +91 33 400 94262
Mob   :     +91 98310 32936
----- Forwarded by Abir Kundu/India/IBM on 04/19/2007 09:43 AM -----

            Abir