Fw: Workflow Utility Classes using ABAP OO (Factory Calendar Deadlines Examples)

Abir Kundu abir.kundu at in.ibm.com
Thu Apr 19 00:22:07 EDT 2007

Hi Susan,
      The document you have sent me is almost the same what is available in
the SDN blog by Jacelyn Dart. But as I said before, I'm looking for
something called "Workflow Utility Classes using ABAP OO (Factory Calendar
Deadlines Examples), a technology white paper from 11.10.2004 by Jacelyn
Dart.
      If you or anybody have the document, please share with me.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abir Kundu
IBM India Private Limited
DLF IT Park, New Town,
P.S. Rajarhat, Distt.: 24 Parganas (N),
Kolkata 700156 , India
Board :     +91 33 400 94000[Extn : 94262]
Direct :     +91 33 400 94262
Mob   :     +91 98310 32936
----- Forwarded by Abir Kundu/India/IBM on 04/19/2007 09:43 AM -----

             Abir