How do you remove yourself from this distribution

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Sep 26 08:36:44 EDT 2006

Hi Sunni,

At the bottom of every message that Mailman distributes, there is a handy dandy URL.  It will take
you to the SAP-WUG list info page, and from there, you should be able to navigate to the section
where you can unsubscribe yourself.

If you try performing this yourself, and are unable to unsubscribe, then you can send mail to me
(keohan at ll.mit.edu).

Cheers,
Sue