Re-evaluate Rules via header event doesn't replace the WI

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Sep 26 07:10:39 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

I've used header events, but not had a chance to use the rules one in
production, but it sounded like you answered your own question.

The reserved question is debatable but I would agree with you that
reserved items should be included in the reevaluation. In most scenarios I
could think of a reevaluation would supercede a reservation (escalation by
deadline, changing data making someone else responsible... anything
else?).

I'd see what OSS have to say on the matter.

Cheers,
Mike