Reciprocal of 168

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Sep 12 10:51:58 EDT 2006

Not sure if it would be too complex.
Wouldn't you simply go (assuming positions in and out)
S -> A012 -> O
O -> B002 -> O (if you want to see the indirect subordinates too)
O -> B003 -> S

We use an evaluation path to retrieve all positions (with holders and
taking substitutes into account) for an organization unit. Couldn't see
any paths going S-O-S during my quick look, but I can't understand how
that could be too complex. I thought this was the beauty of the
evaluation paths, you hide the complexity.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP