Reciprocal of 168

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 10:06:53 EDT 2006

G'day Wuggers,

No I don't mean 0.005952380952380952380952380952381.

I'm after a bit of code to determine the subordinates of a user or position
rather than the superior. So I'm looking for the flip of
157/168/RH_ACT_GET_LEADING_POSITIONS.

My HR ABAPer assures me that this is too complicated to be handled by an
evaluation path and that there needs to a coded solution. It should return
all positions which would return the user in question if plugged into 168.

Does anyone have any treats? This is for a ECC 5.0 NW04 system.

Thanks,
Mark