hyperlink to outlook

Rahul Shukla rahul_ariean at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 08:57:29 EDT 2006

Hi Nash,

Yes you can do so.

It this a customized workflow and r u running some its
to access the services ?

if it is ITS based, its simple to send the whole ITS
URL as link to outlook and let user click and execute
and take approval.

It may ask for user id and password which u can
maintain in the service files of ITS.

Regards,
Rahul
--- "Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)"
<cschrader at enaprefinerias.cl> wrote:

> Hi Nash,
>

> The solution is very SAP version dependent. Keywords
> are:  MAPI,
> "RSWUWFML2" and "Extended Notification".
>

> 4.6C
>
> 4.7        = 6.20 Search for   "RSWUWFML2"
>
> ECC5    = 6.40 Search for   "Extended Notification"
>

> It depends on the PC operating system also: For us
> it  worked diferently
> with Windows 2000 than with Windows Xp Pro no matter
> the windows patch
> number.
>

> Claude

Something that can't be re-cycled is Wasted Time.