hyperlink to outlook

"Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías) "Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)
Mon Oct 16 07:58:06 EDT 2006

Hi Nash,

The solution is very SAP version dependent. Keywords are:  MAPI,
"RSWUWFML2" and "Extended Notification".

4.6C

4.7        = 6.20 Search for   "RSWUWFML2"

ECC5    = 6.40 Search for   "Extended Notification"

It depends on the PC operating system also: For us it  worked diferently
with Windows 2000 than with Windows Xp Pro no matter the windows patch
number.

Claude