Issue with shopping cart not reaching subsequent approver

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 04:43:02 EDT 2006

G'day Richard,

When you say that an item has two approvers do you mean that it needs to go
through two approval levels? Are you testing a cart with only this one item
or is this a test a part of a more complex cart?

When you look at the log of WS14500013 and you see the Approval Step what do
the agents show? What does the container element ACTUALAGENTS contain?

For the approver who should be but isn't receiving the 2nd level of
approval, have you tested a scenario where they are the first or only
approver to make sure they have all the necessary authorities?

Have fun,
Mark